USGBC-Endorsed Educational WebinarsSemaConnect offers monthly educational webinars for property managers, real estate professionals, and electrical contractors. Register for a webinar date below.
Electric Vehicle Charging for Electrical Contractors Webinar
Electric vehicle charging stations are the newest green amenity for Class A commercial properties. This short webinar will provide electrical contractors with an overview of this new electrical device for your commercial property clients.
Register to learn:
- Where the EV market is now and where it is trending
- Key industry standards for the charging plug and power levels
- Key aspects of site assessment and installation
- Learn how to be an installation partner and what that means
- Plus, live Q&A
Duration: 30 minutes
Electric Vehicle Charging for Commercial Properties Webinar
EV charging services are the newest green amenity for Class A commercial properties. This short USGBC-endorsed webinar will provide property managers and real estate professionals with a clear understanding of the key aspects of planning and delivering EV services for your building’s tenants and visitors. By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Have a general understanding of the type of EVs they will see at their property today and in the near future.
- Gain insight into the key requirements for delivering EV services that both satisfy drivers’ needs and minimize demand for property resources.
- Learn best practices for locating and installing EV charging stations, for establishing access and pricing policies, and for growing awareness of this important new amenity.
Duration: 30 minutes
REGISTER FOR A DATE BELOW
LEARN FROM THE BEST
Your host, Joseph Inglisa
Please join Joseph Inglisa, Director of Mid-Atlantic Business Development at SemaConnect, in this webinar. Joe has extensive experience and is a seasoned industry expert. Joe has also participated in hundreds of EV charging projects for a range of property types including Office, Multifamily, Retail, Hospitality, Health Care and Parking.