Multi-standard DC Charging Station
The SC50 family of charging stations are the best sold 50 kW DC charging station in Europe and North America. Supporting increasing EV battery capacities, the SC50 enables continuous charging at full 50 kW at 150 – 500 V, while 150 – 920 V issupported by Terra 54HV.
The SC50 supports CCS, CHAdeMO and AC functionality, and introduces ingenious new connector holders. It complies with all relevant international standards, including the EMC Class B norm, required for safe operation on residential, office, retail and petrol station locations. The new cabinet design provides improved ergonomics and serviceability. All chargers come with integrated Connected Services, allowing remote monitoring, diagnostics, statistics, and software upgrades.
Th SC50 is ideally suited for highway rest stops and gas stations, as well as for retail and office locations, car dealerships, fleet applications, etc. Depending on the customer needs, it supports the industry standards based fast charging technology with a tailored combination of CCS and CHAdeMO, as well as AC charging.
The SC504 has the highest uptime due to redundancy on power and communication. It comes with Internet based Connected Services to allow customers to easily connect their chargers to different software systems like back-offices, payment platforms or smart grid energy systems. This enables remote assistance, tailored diagnostic trouble shooting and repair, and remote updates and upgrades. A reliable, secure, cost efficient and future proof connectivity solution, based on open industry interfaces.
- Highway petrol / service stations
- Metropolitan / urban areas
- Commercial fleet operators
- EV infrastructure operators and service providers
- 50 kW DC fast charger supporting CCS, CHAdeMO and Type 2 AC charging (optional)
- 22 or 43 kW AC cable, or 22 kW AC socket (optional)
- Designed to deliver full output power continuously, and reliably over lifetime
- IEC 61000 EMC Class B certified for industrial and residential areas (including petrol stations, retail outlets, offices, etc.)
- Future proof connection via open industry standards, including remote uptime monitoring and
assistance, updates and upgrades
- Daylight readable touchscreen display
- Graphic visualization of charging progress
- RFID authorization
- Robust all weather stainless steel enclosure
- Quick and easy installation
Includes: Cable management, network activation and commissioning fees, two year parts, labor and preventive maintenance warranty. Does not include network service fees.