SemaConnect EV Charging as a ServiceCommercial-grade, smart EV charging stations, software, ongoing management & support program for a low monthly cost
Offer EV charging stations at your business or property for a low monthly cost
SemaConnect Charging as a Service makes it easy to add EV charging stations to your property as needed. We provide the equipment and all related services, including driver billing and ongoing driver and station support, in return for a fixed monthly subscription. CAAS allows you to conserve your CapEx funds and use OpEx funds to pay for your EV charging program. In addition to providing a turnkey solution and a green amenity, you gain an additional revenue stream. And, you will always have the latest equipment. The SemaConnect CAAS program makes it easy to create a future-proof EV charging program at any property.
- Add Stations as Needed: Add the SemaConnect Series 5, 6, 7, or 8 Smart EV Charging Stations for a low monthly cost.
- Conserve CapEx funds: Pay for the program using OpEx funds.
- Create Positive Cash Flow: Set usage fees to cover the cost of CAAS service fees and electricity with the desired ROI.
- Driver and Owner Support: We provide 24/7 support, 365 days per year.
- Full Replacement Maintenance: No need to worry about your stations. We provide ongoing services covers vandalism to stations or vehicle damage.
- Software and Service Support: Cloud-based software enables pricing/access policy configuration and reporting. Dedicated account managers help set you up and provide ongoing support.
- Driver Payments and Billing: We manage billing the drivers and remittance to you, the station owner.
- Cable Management System: Optional with single pedestal, dual pedestal, or wall mount.
Summary of Terms and Conditions
- Equipment Ownership: Ownership of charging equipment shall be with SemaConnect.
- Maintenance: SemaConnect shall maintain equipment in fully operational condition. Includes vandalism or damage by vehicle.
- Usage Fees: Customer has complete freedom to set tenant usage fees to cover the cost of CAAS service fees and electricity with the desired return on investment.
- Billing: SemaConnect bills Customer’s tenants and remits to Customer usage fees.
- Data Communications: SemaConnect provides chargers with 4G LTE capability and pays for carrier service. The Customer ensures sufficient cell signal strength at the installation location.
- Minimum Quantity: No minimum quantity.
- Minimum Term: A minimum subscription term of one, three, or five years.
How it Works
- We walk the site with you and prepare a site assessment. This is a very important step that helps to address your immediate and future needs.
- You choose a commercial charging station, the Series 5, 6, 7, or 8, and the term that best fits your needs: one, three, or five-year terms are available.
- Our professional electricians will come and install the stations to your specifications. Our Account Managers will help by setting up your pricing plans and/or private or shared users groups.
- We monitor your stations and ensure they are working. If they go down, we will ship and swap out your unit so downtime is minimized.
Request a Quote for CAAS
Smart Electric Vehicle Charging