The U.S. Green Building CouncilThe U.S. Green Building Council is committed to a sustainable, prosperous future through LEED, the leading program for green buildings and communities worldwide.
SemaConnect Offers LEED Continuing Education Credit with USGBC
SemaConnect’s continuing education program allows property managers and real estate professionals to gain a better understating of the electric vehicle industry and its importance to the real estate commercial market. Now more than ever, drivers are opting for new electric vehicle models created by the top automobile brands on the market.
As the paradigm continues to shift, the need for a reliable charging infrastructure is scaling quickly. Electric vehicle charging stations are the newest and most visible green building amenity, capable of continuously enhancing properties and communicating participation in a global zero-emission movement.
Presented by SemaConnect. This session will showcase the importance of EV-oriented solutions to greening urban infrastructure, highlighting case studies to identify parallels and potentials for collaboration in the public and private sectors.
Electric Vehicle Services for Commercial Properties
GBCI Course Number: 0920020962
Program: LEED 2009, LEED v4, LEED v4.1
Number of Credits: 0.5 CE for a 30 minute session
EV charging services are the newest green amenity for Class A commercial properties. This short webinar will provide property managers and real estate professionals with a clear understanding of the key aspects of planning and delivering EV services for your building’s tenants and visitors.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Have a general understanding of the type of EV’s they will see at their property today and in the near future.
- Gain insight into the key requirements for delivering EV services that both satisfy driver’s needs and minimize demand on property resources.
- Learn best practices for locating and installing EV charging stations, for establishing access and pricing policies and for growing awareness for this important new amenity.
- Establish understanding of new mass market electric vehicle industry.
- Establish understanding of requirements for charging new mass market EVs.
- Establish understanding of charging program benefits and requirements for commercial properties.
- Establish understanding of major considerations in locating and installing charging equipment in commercial properties
- Establish awareness of major incentive programs for EV charging infrastructure